Tuesday, 13 May 2008

My first ever blog...I wonder how long this lasts...!

Ok...well, it seems like the craze at the moment to do a blog...i wonder whether these things will assist our children in the hunt for family history?! However, I'm also figuring this is a nice way to keep friends and family up to date with whats happening outside the world of face book! (thats if people even care). So, I'll begin by introducing my lovely husband and I. He is david...he's my toy boy at just 24 and yet it doesn't stop me loving him. We've been married over 2 years now and its been an amazing and exciting journey so far. I guess its the most learning anyone ever does in such a short amount of time. He treats me good though and i quite like him because of it. David is currently working as a consultant for a will company which he loves and I am working in a school with 3-4 year old children. I'm also just about to finish a degree in early years which has all been rather...well busy i guess and I'll be glad when its done! as for us...we like to be together! Doesn't really matter what we do as long as we're having fun. we are very big Bristol city supporters and attend as many games as possible...its a good hobby to have we think, anything to scream and shout :) Bristol is a fabulous place to live and we hope to stick around for a while (although the prospect of having bristolian farmer sounding children is rather off putting). However, we have made some wonderful friends here and many memories already and so we hope to continue that!
There's not much more i can tell you really at this point although i will endeavor to keep you all posted on our little lives. This is hopefully just the beginning of a long and successful memory lane....

2 comments:

Rae said...

woah! check me out! first comment haha! welcome to the wonderful world of the blog! You put and @ in your link on facebook by the way, I figured it out though cos I'm on blogger. Well not much else to say really
enjoy!

irishkaren said...

just saw your updated website on my facebook feed, I'm so excited, another blog to stalk. I have one too, the link is on my facebook!