
Well,its a strange kind of feeling...but one that I have decided I most definitely love. I have officially finished my University course (although as of yet, i haven't officially passed...roll on next week). However, having made a couple of really nice, kind and genuinely good friends, i feel that even if i fail the course, i would have gained something more important (I wonder if i say that if i fail?) . I have learnt a lot...about academic stuff and how rubbish i am, about children (always a good thing seen as that's the course) and also about following your dreams. I never thought i would go to uni...i
always wanted too but the time never came for me! However, I got
married and the opportunity arose so I took it. And i was richly blessed for doing so! I have secretly enjoyed it...maybe not every minute, that would just be silly! but I am now a little bit sad to be at the end. But its right for me to move on and do whatever happens next. Here are a few pictures of those friends i told you about...Vicki and Kellie. These were taken at our last hand in session!
We all know and love this pose don't we :)Its Vicki, Karen (Me) then Kellie!
No comments:
Post a Comment