Saturday, 19 July 2008

Witchcraft and magical caves!

OK...so today David, Amy, Dan and I decided to go brave the forces of witch craft and see what happened. In actual fact it was Amy and I that really wanted to go and the boys had no, or very little, choice :) However, we did indeed have fun playing in the caves, listening to the most random tour guide EVER and watching Amy's teeth glow in the UV light (like Ross in that episode of friends where he dyes his teeth). We also got to meet a rather friendly witch, some giant bears and play in olden style penny slot games. All in all a fun day really.
so, here are some pictures to let you know of our fun...

Mr and Mrs Caveman!

I actually climbed into the forbidden museum type ornament thing...it was a water pump or something. very fun!

There was a sign behind saying please do not climb...I didn't but Amy did...tut tut!

This was a real wicked witch....from Wookie hole!! :)

So yeah, Wookie hole is for sure the place to be when your 27 and have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon :) However, even though Dan and David were present, they refused to be in any pictures and ignored us because we acted silly the whole way round...so maybe it's a girl thing :)

1 comment:

Kerrin and Dave said...

Marvellous pictures Karen, although I'm sure we didn't need to see you naked! :)