first...and probably the biggest you'll find on here for a while...is ...
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!
Its true...heres a pic to prove it...
This was one of the 5 tests that I did and 2 tests the Dr did. It would however, appear to be true, there actually is something growing inside me and people think thats normal!! Weird if you ask me but hey, what can I do.seriously though, we are super super excited....anyone that has been following my blog might have remembered me saying a while back that my only dream left was children...well it would seem to be on its way :) Here's one of the ways I told Davey...
..I did that just in case he came home from work and ran into the batroom before saying hello :) however, I got to do it the fun way and called him in the day saying 'I have a little present for you....but its not big so dont be too excited'. Then i wrapped up some baby booties and a daddy book and a note saying 'the best part will be here in 7 months'. I wrapped it altogether in a shoe box and he was like 'NO WAY...YOUR PREGNANT...WE'RE HAVING A BABY'. And that was it...he hasn't stopped smiling since. However, he did smile the biggest when he saw this...
and this....

We had our first scan and we saw our baby dancing around and looking right at us. it was def the moment it all became real to us and we finally realised that we were going to have a wee one nipping around. For me it was the time I could believe something was there :)So, we're due Nov 22nd...just in time for christmas which is super exciting (its also the same date as the next twilight move so im hoping its a day late) :). We're soooo blesssed to have this happening and can't believe how happy it has already made us :)
Other news....which is going to sound very boring now...but..well actually there really isn't any. We've had some nice days out at farm/zoo places, meals with friends and just carrying on enjoying life. Here's a recent pic of us:
This was in the middle of a huge maze thing :) My coal already won't fasten up...I have thefeeling I'm going to get big. But hopefully not!Well if I think of anything else, I'll get back to you. Until then....yay for happy things :)
4 comments:
Oh i cant wait to see a lil sinny im sure she will or he will be as hot as his mama!!! congrats girlie!!
hhmmmm, when you said something home made, I really didn't think... :oS...
haha! just kidding :)
Well I guess now I have a whole new avenue of handmade gifts I could potentially send your way.
How exciting!! Congratulations! That was such a cute way to tell your husband as well. Oh, you are going to have so much fun!! =)
Post a Comment