Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Cuteeeeee.....

OK, I just thought i would add a few more pics of the handsome boy that David took with his lush camera! I can't believe how much happiness (along with stress, tiredness, exhaustion, hunger etc etc..) one little boy can bring! He is soooooo lovely and has the best grumpy frown EVER!! We were going to venture outdoors for a brief walk today....however, its pouring down and so we decided not too. Oh well, another day of cuddles for mummy and daddy! anyway, I'll fill you in on a few things we have discovered about Joshy
  • He loves his hands and screams if we cover them with anything. He likes to have access at all times!
  • He has a grumpy frown that covers his whole forehead....cute!!
  • He won't go into his moses basket unless it has a certain blanket underneath...if i swap that blanket its just wrong!
  • Joshua loves cuddles against mine or Davids chests (mine takes him longer to settle for obvious reasons) :) He more than often sleeps here until we are mean enough to move him!
  • His bottome lip quivers
  • He HATES having his nappy changed!!!
Ok thats enough for now...here's some pictures to take a look at...

The one above is having a cuddle with Granddad...I think Granddad was sooooo proud he could of actually popped!
This is a knitted Bristol City hat that someone at work made him. The hospital staff loved the little 'tea cosy'! We think Joshua might not have been too impressed! So far though this is my favourite picture in the world!

David insisted on this one!! Josh looks cute though...prime example of sleeping on the chest :)


We just really like this pic...even though it was mid scream...This is Josh's favourite blanket!
Ok, that's it for the cuteness....for now! Hope you have loved him even a little bit as much as we do :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think he just might be one of the cutest baby's ever! Makes me a bit baby hungry! =)

Helen said...

He is very cute Karen! I used to love it when Cara would sleep like this on me, Felicity didn't really go for it as much. It's the right time of year for a lovely little hot water bottle (baby) snuggle.