Being a mother has always been hard work with Joshua...he was a very demanding baby who cried a lot and never seemed happy. He has since calmed down but continues to be hard work and often quite draining. However, my love for him has done nothing but grow over the past 8 months and to have anything happen to him is my worst night mare. I've learnt how to love and am beginning to understand the true love that God has for each of us.
All my thoughts have constantly been with this family as have my prayers and sincere desire that they will be comforted at this time.
In the mean time, I took all the extra opportunities to enjoy Joshua a little more and to make lasting memories. I watched him sleep, cuddles him lots and declared my undying love a million times...and I hope I will continue to do this.
PLease...take time to offer a prayer for them...and take time to be grateful for what you have in your lives. Heres a few pics of what Joshy has been up too with the help of mummy and daddy...
Chalking...more fun eating them...
Painting...lots of fun...
and crayons...he gets away with sucking these as he still has no teeth :)
If you want to follow and support the family discussed heres the link/address...
http://helpsullengers.blogspot.com/
Kx
3 comments:
Always need that reminder. Thanks Karen!
Yes for sure it was so touching wasn't it makes you so grateful! how sad thanks for sharing... your boy is so daring! Enjoy him!
Thank sweetie...I can always count on you to keep me on track, and in perspective! Love you loads, Loving seeing Josh grow Big hugs all round! xx
Post a Comment