Thursday, 4 November 2010

Part three: Shark in the park!

I dont know how many one year olds are book lovers but I am lucky enough to have a book loving boy!! or at least, a boy who loves some books and has no time for others!! HOWEVER, shark in the park is a must!!
Nick Sharratt is now one of my favourite childrens authors, not only for the witty rhymes and catchy stories but also the simple, bold pictures and the way that you can bring this story, and many others of his, to life!
Joshua isnt even one yet and since he has been 6 months old this has been his favourite story, along with Shark in the Dark. I bought him a toy telescope for his birthday to continue bringing it alive ofr him. I love it and I recommend this book to any parents!!

No comments: