Sunday, 23 January 2011

Friends...

Friends are just great arn't they! I have been lucky enough to be able to spend lots of time with a couple that a few years back we never even knew.! Its awesome how close we have become and im very grateful for them in my life!So thanks Penny and also  Dave who i find very entertaing and totally lovely to be around. I should tell them more how much I love them both! I know thats pretty random but I really wanted to acknowledge them.
Also, I was approached today at Church by a girl who, again, I didnt know until 3 or more years ago. She asked me if i was ok. Something so small and yet I KNEW it was meant completly. And you know what, before that, i wasnt ok. But because she noticed, it made me feel better and I could honestly say yes... at that point I was ok! Claire and I had been visiting teaching companions for a long time and I had never really appreciated her for real until a stake conference recently where I just broke down and she became someone who I really wanted to be more like and know better! So thank you to Claire too!
One more person I love soooo much is my bestest friend in all of the land, Jill. When i text her recently, she replied with this at the end ... 'Love you, BFF xx' Growing up we used to say that all the time and act as if we could conquer the world. When i read that I had that familiar 'I can do hard things' feeling come back! She is always there when I need her, yet we dont speak often. Im so blessed to have a friendship like that!
ANYWAY...moving on, i promise it wasnt meant to be soppy...Life is looking ok. Each day is getting better. Thats about it though. Onwards and upwards...

No comments: