Mothers day....It came, it went...but not without David being forced to acknowledge it and me spoiling myself on his behalf. before i continue, i have to tell you how much I love my husband. I really do. However, he sometimes needs reminding about things like mothers day. I dont get offended. I knew he would be like this when i agreed to marry him. Instead i make the most of it. I use the logic of 'well if you dont think to remember, I will act until you do' :)
So, for mothers day I spoiled myself to a two hour trip to the hairdressers on saturday morning and David bought me a cd which i passed him and told him to buy. Ha ha. We actually had a lovely day. I got a lie in and david changed all joshys nappies and made all the meals etc. We did plan to do a picnic...had it all packed, drove to a lovely park and then as soon as we got there the heavens opened and joshy actually was scared at how heavy the rain was. We still had the picnic thoughm, all together in the car :) I say altogether because we had taken the mother in law too. Some picnic though ha ha. Then we came home and i napped. A day time nap. Was LOVELY!!
We then just played with a very happy joshy who found our friends sunglasses....
...and was very excited that he could actually keep them on!
Have a mentioned how adorable my boy is....We love him soooooooo much! Who cares about mothers day....its worth every second and no gift is worth more than that grin everyday!

1 comment:
Cute pic of the kid, but I believe you mentioned spending 2 hours at the hairdresser's? That sounds photo worthy to me. Peanut.
Post a Comment