Saturday, 9 April 2011

Sunshine on a rainy day....

Today i really needed a family day! Ever get that feeling that tings get just that little bit too much ad you feel like one minute your happy and the next things might boil over and you could just burst no matter where you are....today i was in ASDA....! well i think its been brewing the past few days and so i needed a distraction with the only people that could make me feel better. My boys...
I find this picture adorable and when i look at it, it just melts me! MY husband is the best dad EVER....I would never compare my own dad to him but its pretty darn close (David is winning i reckon :) ) . Joshy just adores him and i adore watching them....especially when its not all happening on the sofa with match of the day. Joshy loves football with daddy...mummy just doesnt cut it! When daddy goes away, joshy cries...even when he knows he is coming back. Doint get me wrong, he is a mummys boy too...they both are ha ha...but i cherish the relationship that they have and i love them both sooooo much!
We were meant to have another baby...it breaks my heart that he/she was taken away...It breaks my heart that he/she may never experience David as their dad. Every day I crave it, to feel it and to know what they would have been like. That feeling never goes away I have discovered. I know there are people that have bigger problems than this...i promise im not be-littling that.Its just one of those days today where Hope has to remain strong!We wonder if  Joshy may be the only one we have. But if that is the case then we are sooo blessed to have him and he is so blessed to have a daddy that loves him as much as David does!
It was a beautiful day today...absolutly wonderful in so many ways! Im so grateful for my boys...they mean everything to me!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Hey, he won't be the only one. I feel sure of it! - remember, there's 14.5 years between my sister and I. That wasn't deliberate. Hopefully it won't be that long, but it just goes to show, never give up!
Love the photo! X

Nicole said...

Ah Karen! That's so hard! Hang in there though. I had 2 miscarriages between Zaylee and Jack. I don't know your situation but I know how discouraged I was with mine. Don't ever give up hope. Love you!!