Friday, 6 May 2011

AUNTY KAREN...COMING SOON...

Ok so for those of you that dont know yet... im going to be an aunty. Now this might not sound very exciting to you but let me fill you in. Firstly, its my first time being an Aunty. I was the first to have a baby on bith sides of our families and so i never made Aunty status... but now i will. But even that isnt why I am so excited. The baby is coming to my brother michael and his lovely amazing young love wife Gina!

This is the fifth time they have been pregnant....they lost the first four!! How hard is that!! After losing just one we have realized that only the strongest people would be able to cope with this... and thats with us having Joshua to make us feel better. They dont have a wonderful baby to go home too. Anyway,.... so today they had their 12 week 3 day scan!! And all is well. Its the furthest she has carried and everything is developing differently and much better than before. She has two uterus'...and the previous babies have been growing on one that cant sustain a pregnancy. This one is on the opposite side. But its taken a LONG time and a lot of pain for that to happen! And now it has! So guess what... Ihope youll join me in going WHOOP WHOOP... Im goiong to be an aunty! Here is my niece or nephew who i already love sooooooo much!!
I cant rotate it but you can see it fine!!! Im going to be aunty!!! Whoop!!

1 comment:

Bombshell Char said...

Congrats. I actually really like being an aunty more than I thought I would--it's a big deal. So fun to share stories, clothes, advice, etc. Good luck to your bro and his wife, I can't even imagine what they must be feeling right now!