Friday, 14 September 2012

My boys...and trying...

I often take my boys for granted ad ut really annoys me!i try so hard to play with them every day and provide good healthy food, uplifting,fun actuvities and outings etc.But the truth is, its hard.I get tired. And sometimes im bored of playing cars again and again. Is that bad of me? Also, I cant cook, so my kids dont like my food.I know,im rubbish at it. I try but to no avail.However, i try! And i keep reminding myself that that they wont starve!
Being a mummy is my favourite thing because between my sons and my husband, im smiling a lot! even when its hard.ANd i try to make sure that that is the case. It doesnt feel right to not hear my boys giggle at least twice aday.
my point is this... trying is worth it! My boys areworth it. so from now on... im going to try that little bit harder! this was all random i know!

No comments: