Wednesday, 21 May 2014

After work fun!

Yesterday morning Samuel signed he wanted to feed the ducks. It was initiated by him and so we felt it was important to donut as he had managed to quite clearly let us know what he wanted to do. So as soon as I finished work we went to collect the boys then headed to the park... With a McDonald's happy meal 😄 first, just so I don't forget, Joshy was so grown up when he realised we had no ketchup 'don't worry about but, I like them better without it anyway'... So cute and grown up! Considering he never eats anything without ketchup we were impressed! 
Anyway, turns out the weather was on our side and it was the perfect days for a trip to the pond. 
The boys enjoyed feeding the ducks and David and I enjoyed just watching then and seeing how nice they are together! I hate Joshy getting so big! He's way too cute! 
We then played on the park and with the hammock! Joshy had his first turn on it and loved it! 
The boys both played on a pretty steep slide too... Joshy as always was cautious at first but managed to have a great time!   
I don't ever want to forget times like this! Like watching Joshy walk all the way around to get back in the slide whilst Samuel just climbs like a ninja up the grass. And Joshy being so nervous about the hammock at first and then managing to trust us enough and then loving it. 
I don't want to forget both the boys excitement when the cat they saw let them stroke it. They were giddy! And Samuel stroking the dog and giggling when it crawled under my leg! 
Out boys are fantastic and I feel so vlessed. I just went to see them sleeping... And I'm so grateful for them! They make the world a better place to be for sure! 

No comments: