Sunday, 15 June 2014

Center parcs fun!

Prepare for photo overload! We had a blast and I didnt ever want to return! Living in the Forrest is my new favourite thing in have decided. Squirrel watching, robin spotting, peace and quiet... It was all too beautiful! Our villa was awesome. I'm glad we all splashed out a bit this time around. It was well worth it with a balcony and a beautiful view. We swam every day, played on the 'beach', fed ducks... Although probably fed the fish more... Dug holes, I did the arial adventure which was a miracle and I'm lucky to be alive as far as I'm concerned. We played in the park, aye yummy pancakes and Indian food and steak. We swam even more! Walked lots and just had a great time! Being with my family and not having a care in the world is awesome! So, here are the pictures to help us remember when we are old and grey! 
The boys loved paddling in the lake! 
Digging and filling a hole is fun and time consuming! 
Shirls favourite flower... I deleted the name from my memory! 
Look carefully... I'm swinging around at the top.
Joshy following the map to lead the way! 
Balancing on the 'balancing bean'
Yummy food in cafe rouge! 
The chub and I smiling... It's rare he ever does! 
The ones that loved it the most! 
Why we vow to go back as soon as we can! 
It was awesome! 

No comments: