Monday, 7 July 2014

Allergies and injuries

This past few weeks have been crazy for health. I've had hay fever then a bout of tonsillitis, then yesterday I banged my hard so hard on a radiator that I thought it might have broken. Luckily it's on the mend now. However the most random one caused this... 
Now believe it or not I don't usually have eyes that swollen. But yesterday I did. All because if a mouldy satsuma. I found it in Sams you box... Random I know... I picked it up and threw it away. Moments later my eyes hurt... A lot... They itched, watered, absolutely killed to blink and before long had swollen much more than this picture shows. Then I woke up with my eyes leaking all kinds of horrid! So there you go... Hopefully health is on the up now 😄oh and just for the record, here are my tonsils when I had tonsillitis... Look closely for white blobs of infection ha ha! 
Yummmmmyyy ha ha

No comments: