Joshy has officially left pre school as of yesterday! I'm in a total mix of emotions. Nursery and pre school have done him the world of good. He has come on so much in terms of his friendships, confidence, language etc. and it has really laid the foundation he will need for reception. However, my heart hurts. I'm so sad but I'm not entirely convinced why. My baby is growing up. We see it every day. One of the things I'll miss most is being with him. I hate with a passion that we have to leave our children with people that don't love them. I hate that they become part of a statistic. I hate that my son will become just another child in the class. I hate that perception we give to children..and I'm determined not too let that happen!
If there is nothing else that I can teach my children, the one thing I want them to know and always remember is that they are precious and important and have a right to be heard.
Having children has changed my life. It's changed how I mother... Or thought I would mother...it's changed how I do my job. It's softened my heart all whilst turning me into an emotional wreck 😄
My children will always know how loved they are. I always want to have something to say to them. I always want to hear how their day was. I want to know who makes them happy and who worries then.
I'm scared I'm going to screw it all up. And I don't know what to do about it!
Fingers crossed we can make a bright future together!
No comments:
Post a Comment