Well we are only a few days in and yet it feels like we have done so much already. I love being term time only! And I'm so blessed that I can have this time with my boys!
So last Thursday brought an unexpected but fun few days in Bristol. We went and played in the water fountains for a few hours which then boys loved. I had to keep covering them in sun cream as it was so hot. But it was with it, we had a great time.
Joshy having a rest in the water!
Sam loved running crazily up and down just enjoying splashing!
I tried to get them to smile and look at me... At the same time... Apparently that is practically impossible :)
But we had a blast and at the end we walked up to a park to dry off and run like crazy again before the bus ride back to grandmas house. I hate buses!
The day after was Dominic's birthday and they invited us as a treat, to go along to the zoo with them to celebrate. It was so kind of them to pay for us especially seen as we really couldn't have afforded it ourselves.
The boys once again had a great time. Samuel particularly was taken with the animals and I was amazed at how focused he was on them. He particularly liked the lions and gorillas and was eager to explore the snakes.
Joshy had the most fun in the butterfly house. Nothing was as cute as hearing him whisper in the most excited whispery voice 'mummy look, there's one on my arm'. He was right. He stayed so still and was so happy. Also they landed on his zelda backpack so that made him happy too :)
This is how close Sam got to the lion. Thank goodness for the glass in between ha!
We also bought the boys a super hero cloak (£1bargain) and they wore them practically all day!
I tried to time them jumping off but it didn't work so well :)
I'll carry on with the update soon... Games night is about to begin :)






No comments:
Post a Comment