It's true. He did it. Later than planned but he did it. And it was a lovely day. He totally loved being the centre of attention and having all his friends there.
Joshy had a free of putting his head in the water and so the fact that it happened was a miracle in itself. He got permission to wear goggles and was as happy as can be. We were all very proud.
I love that mothers was no pressure put on him, that he made the decision himself and that when he had his baptism interview he was sound and confident in his responses.
Joshy is such a bright, talented and special young man. People underestimate his kindness and sensitivity. I've always said that the world woyld be so much if a better place if there were more like him. I'm so proud of him. I am of all my children too. I'm fortunate to have 3 to say such wonderful things about.
Today was a wonderful day for all of out family . Sam spoke at the baptism and although he was nervous, he tried his best. David baptised Joshy and I had the privilege of being the first cuddle straight afterwards. I'm so blessed.
Friday, 5 January 2018
Joshy got baptised
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment