The funny thing about writing this blog is that I'm not actually sure if anyone reads it. And I'm not even sure I care if they do or don't. I tend to use it as a place to quickly record highlights or memories that I know I'll forget. I wonder if there is a way to print it all or something. Anyway...
We are in the process of house buying. Well actually, we were. We aren't sure if we are able to continue with it though. It's a strange system we have. You basically get a 'mortgage in principle' first, then you put in an offer on a house and when you win an offer THEN you see if you can actually get the mortgage. All feels a bit backwards to me. We are at the point if seeing if we can actually get the mortgage and it's stressful. Being a stay at home mum holds us back financially. Doesn't matter that we have a deposit ready to give. It's time consuming, worrying and hope building... and so far we don't know if it's worth all the emotion.
We found the house we would like. It's not perfect but it's got so much potential and we love it. We want it. But we also want what is right for us so I'm clinging to the hope of faith in all things and what will be will be. The plus side is that we love where we live and we are happy here. So even if it all goes wrong, we are still incredibly lucky.
I'll keep you posted. Until Then, wish us luck x
Thursday, 8 February 2018
House hunting...to be...or not to be!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment