Our babies are getting bigger and bigger and I'm not sure how I feel about it!
First, Joshy. He is amazing. He is 14 (for 3 more months), is the best pet owner, is as honest as anything and is bright as a button! He currently loves playing Star Wars unlimited with David and Sam and still loves to swjng a swkrd around. He is also very keen on gaming although has plenty of other hobbies so I'm not to worried!
Joshy is going into year 10 in September and has mixed feelings about it. He likes to learn and becomes frustrated by distractions from others. He isn't sure what he wants to do next and still finds the pressure of having to think about it a little tricky to manage. I'm kind of with him as well, he is so young to make such big choices. But he will do amazing things, I'm excited for his future. Joshy is faithful to the core and is the kid who can't pretend he has a favourite, or won't pretend 'we are the best family ever'. He's too logical and fair. I love this about him. I love how he builds my confidence with kind comments about me. I love how he doesn't judge anyone. I love how he wants to know more about stuff. He's just, a good kid and life is better with him in it 🥰

Evie is now 9 and a bit. She is so loud 😂 She is strong and kind and opinionated and cuddly and independent. She loves the comfort of a teddy everywhere she goes which I secretly love as it reminds me that she is still a little girl. She doesn't care about brushing her hair yet loves make up...go figure. She has her own style and her own ideas. She loves making friends and is naturally kind and welcoming to anyone. Evie loves to learn and will listen and take it all in, if you give her the tike. Evie is a good judge of character...she knows those who like her and she is wary of those who make her feel uneasy. Evie makes you smile by being in her presence because she makes you feel special, and like her world wouldn't be the same without you in it. She may moan a little, and deafen you constantly but if you're loved by Evie, you've a friend for life 🥰

Sam is almost 12 and a half now. He is the middle of a couple of crazies and is doing so well considering 😂 Sam is like a breath of fresh air. He is funny, witty, smart and devoted. Sam notices things and uses them to form his own opinions and ideas. He compliments when needed but doesnt go over the top...it makes those compliments feel more important and real. Sam loves fiercely. He is cuddly and kind and loves to have 1:1 time with me or David. He likes to game, read, draw and swim. He's quiet, sensitive and feels deeply. He worries about things bit doesn't realise the impact he will have on the world. The world needs more Sam's in it because he is just knows what people need. And he wants the best for everyone!

I'm so blessed with our family. We work hard, play hard, parent hard, child hard...we make mistakes and we try to put it right. I'm sometimes sad that I feel like I miss so much of their lives as they grow up in front of my eyes. But then I have this overwhelming gratitude that they are ours and I am so so happy!
P.s I will do an update on David and I but it's late 😝
No comments:
Post a Comment