Lots of games have been taking place...mainly monopoly and Risk. As you can see, Risk belongs to the girls and monopoly belongs to the boys. For some reason, it has never been the other way around. Usually these games go on for hours....which is fun but draining although worth it when you win!!

Light Saber fights are becoming increasingly popular, especially when it is dark. Lets face it, it is fun whacking each other with flashy sticks :)
Underneath is me rescuing my kite from a field full of nettles, thorns and anything else sharp and pokey! David and I climber a very big and hot hill to fly our kite to find that no matter how high we climber, there was still no wind. Unfair really. But we tried very hard!
So, whilst I'm not outdoors, or David is working, or any other excuse that allows me time to do this, I'm sat watching this...DAWSONS CREEK...ha ha...the best teenage show ever. From episode 1 through...i dunno, a billion...26 disks, 4 hours on each ha ha ha!! This is what summer is all about....
Like i said, its only been 2 days and I'm making the most of every minute! Watch out for more fun and frolics :) Im going to watch more from the creek now..... xx
1 comment:
I love it!! You look like you are having a blast in life! I never really got into the facebook thing too much so I am glad that you became a blogger...I am much better at that!! It's great to see how good you're doing! Love you!!.....Wish we lived closer!!
Post a Comment