Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Lets see what happens?

Ok so i actually do want to see what memories people have so please do this...although i wont be too offended if you don't. but I'd like it. And i can do the same for you too :)

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or many, I don't mind!) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Kerrin and Dave said...

Haha... I *heart* this game! Soooooo many to choose from... Which ones...
*not being able to find anyone to give us a lift to a macclesfield dance so getting the train there and doing our make up in the train loo...
*the silver off the napkins at your wedding rubbing off onto everyones faces...
*London (the first time) getting off the coach at daft o'clock in the morning and waitning for mcdonalds to open so we could eat!
*Talking you through boy problems...
*the black and white striped 'prisoner' socks yoiu bought me on your mission wjile I was on mine:) (I still have them!)
*you always wanting to bite John Scotts chin regardless of whether you liked him or not, lol...
*the first YW camp and thinking you were a right mouth, in the best possible sense of course!!!

Hehe, this was fun! Thanks for ine too:) Love ya;)

irishkaren said...

weekly shopping trips to tescos and new member discussions with Frances and Jim all spiffied up to impress!!!

Bombshell Char said...

One of my fav Sinnott memories is "Stop!!! I have a stone in my shoe," about 12 times a day.

Another good one was the tape we made for my parents as we walked to an appointment in the POURING rain while singing 'It's Raining in Lisburn.'