
Ok so these are davids brothers and sister (remember i told you they were coming)...Chris and Oli. We ended up having a very well planned , organised and fun time after all. Their leaving comments to their mum was ''I give them 10 out of 10 for accomodation''. I'm so proud that an 11 year old feels so welcome in our home :) !?!?!
The start of the new football season...yay...love it (I know these are our wembley tickets but hey, fun to remind ourselves of what lies ahead). we had 3 games so far that we have been too (all the home games) and so far so good! I'm loving it!!
This is obviously David andI. It was taken last week in Padstow where i took part in a boating trip that proceeded to make me sick!! Nice! I did the same ride 10 years ago and it made me sick then. I thought i would have grown out of it but nope, im still sea sick :(

This is just for memories sake. This is the spot David and I got engaged at so we like this tree a lot :) Its at bristol zoo in a big posh garden area (although it poured down when we got engaged). we had a full (wet) picnic and aa big diamond ring...love it!
So there you go...a few snippets of the holidays. I feel i should mention that we also had a VERY bad case of food poisonoing whilst we were off too. Flippin Kebabs....as we were eating, this was the conversation that took place...
K:'hmmm, this smells like feet'
d:'yeah it doesnt taste great either...probably poisoned or something'
K:'oh well, im hungry...here goes'
The next 36 hours consisited of us being unable to move more than 5ft from the bathroom, vomitiing untiol we had both filled carrier bags and pooping a grand total of 21 times in a day...(just so you know). So...anyone fancy a kebab!!!???
Sorry its been a bit scarce on entries...I'll try to do better!!
1 comment:
oh no, I love kebabs, but they do scare me, and now they scare me even more.
Post a Comment