Monday, 24 November 2008

Life...

Sometimes I just feel like having a little thought about life in general and how it is going...and so here goes! Last week was an interesting week which provided much opportunity to really count my blessings and remember why I am like I am and more importantly, why I am WHO I am! I think we can often become bogged down by the daily tasks and trials that are happening around us and we can find ourselves wishing life away...before you know it a day/week/month has passed by. With me, this often leads to feeling a it of a failure, wishing that I could d better in EVERY asect of life when in actual fact I can only change one thing at a time.
Well I can always tell when things are getting too much for me or when I'm not thinking how i should....things like crying when Bruno on Strictly gives a 10, welling up when Laura gets booted off the x factor and eating a whole box of chocolates in 10 minutes...its just not right is it!? Its either that or going the complete opposite and running around crazy in my' happy PJ's' and laughing for ages before suddenly bursting into irrational and I'm sure very dramatic tears :) Ha ha, its always one or the other with women!
So...this week I practiced being spoilt rotten, having lots of positive attention and i took time to listen to some compliments from my lovely jubbly husband. and it was nice and I needed it and nw I feel a wee bit better :) So, the moral of this waffle is to just take time for yourself and sometimes just wallow in what your good at and what people like about you...Its nice!!
Hoope your all well xx

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well just FYI i like you Sinny!!! And dont forget that you are SPECIAL!!! remember the book we always read!!!

Helen said...

Just found your blog! Blogs are great! Check ours out.. you can find them on my blogger profile. Cara's is updated most often.

Hope everything is great for you and Dave! If you're ever up near York, you should come stay with us - you are always welcome!