I must point out at this point that the sonographer was really kind letting us do this and it isn't usually allowed. She actually got into a lot of trouble for it and so please don't expect to be able to do it if your going for a scan any time soon :) However, its always worth a try he he he!
We thought the whole thing was amazing, weird, but amazing. I could feel peanut kicking and watch it at the same time. Weaird! we were lucky in a way as it was lay in a funny position so we got to be scanned twice which was fun...a whole hour almost which we loved.
heres a picture anyway in case you didnt see anything in the video :)
and here's an update of the outer shell...peanuts house (as unattractive as it looks at the mo).
well as an update of furniture and stuff....just in case you care, heres a few of the following we have invested in and are rather happy with so far :)
This is our lovely crib...we weren't going to have one but our super king size bed makes it difficult to put a cot in the same room as us...so here it is :) We rather like it...so thanks to Danielle, mark and Laura for helping us put it together (or mark really as we got stuck on step one) :)Next we have a change in pram....its still the same pram as you saw last time on here but we went for a more manly colour...so that i dont have to push or carry every time :)
he he i wish when we had ordered it it had this offer on....however, its ours and we like it a whole big bunch :) Then we have our cot bed which again is lovely...ours has a changing mat thing on the top but i couldnt find one on here...oh well..
More offers...how rude! :) OK, i'll stop boring you with pictures and move on to more stuff. Peanut started moving around last week...well at least i started to feel it. about time really seen as im almost 21 weeks....must take after lazy daddy :) Its the WEIRDEST feeling. like a twitch in your tummy. However, its getting stronger each day and David has had one time of feeling it for himself. At the moment its waking me up at 5am making me feel queezy...i hope it gets out of that pattern quickly. Not really feeling the whole waking up early thing...perhaps i need to not have a baby then huh! :)Other news: david is really settled into his new/old job. He worked there for years, then left and got a new job and then went back in a different capacity as he was unhappy in the new place. He is sooooo happy and i love it! It makes such a difference to not have to worry about how your husband is surviving the day....however, it all worked out and we are so blessed and so happy. I know i have prob said it before but i am so happy with life. Like, i have nothing too complain about. I realise by saying that that i am bringing on a whole load of trouble. However, life is good!
We're heading off to Manchester this evening to visit the family and go to a wedding and go to the temple. I miss the north sometimes but i love the south too :) We're on the count down to summer holidays too which is fun...6 weeks of nothing ahead...just relaxing and ....more relaxing!
Anyway, I wanted to just put a photo or two on here of a family shoot we had done recently for my dad's 60th...can't believe my dad is 60. Crazy. Anyway, thank you to Rachel who did a great job with the pictures. Heres a little look:

So yeah...it was a fun family day with some fun pics at the end of it . not that big a family really :)Hope your all doing ok. Have a great weekend. Kx
4 comments:
The baby video is amazing.. can't believe I never even thought of asking if we could take video. So.. did you not want to find out if you have a little girl or boy baby? or do you just want to keep it secret from all of us?
I love that you are loving life :D
Kinda asuming Peanut is a boy Peanut as you mentioned getting a manly color for your pram thingy. And by the way, they are a lot more fun when they are born . . . and about three months old. Something for you to look forward to.
And I love that you call him Peanut. Pretty sure I inspired that one, Peanut!
I get the biggest kick out of the name peanut, too funny. So fun to prepare for your first kids. You are right at the stage Deldon and I were when we met you!!
Hey guys, just so you know, we dont knw wat Penaut is. I meant manly for David to pusharound he he...prob should have made hat one clear :) legs were well and truely crossed.....bad bab :) And charlotte....you did indeed inspire the name. I love it :)
Post a Comment