So, David and I had our first saturday with no plans in a long time...and so we decided a family day out was much needed. So our great idea was visitng a castle (the name of it escapes me at the present time)...David checked it all out and off we went. Well, i should have known in the 'I'll check it out' sentance that something would go wrong...yeah...we got there and it was shut. Bless him..'Oh, i didnt think to check whether it was open or not' :)
However, near by was Slimbridge Wetland park. David sold it to me saying 'there are ducks'. I like ducks. So off we went. It was AWESOME!! Seriously, we loved it. Joshua took a liking to flamingos and since then likes pink things. Im not too concerned just yet :) We spent a good 4 hours there and had lots of fun feeding geese, swans and...ducks :)
We've also had my family come to visit which was nice. We did someday trips to Glastonbury
and to Wales which was lovely. Joshua was spoilt rotten by Nanna and Grandad with all kinds of things from toys, a supply of napies and milk, a huge toy chest box thing (which i loved when i saw it in the dainty lttle antique shop) and just love. It was nice for him to have time with the Grandparents he doesnt see very often.
The highlight of their visit (which didnt include Joshy but not because we don't love him) was a visit to the theatre to see my favourite EVER production Les Miserables! It was as good as i hoped...Even better actually. I've seen the production three times now and every time I am moved by the emotion and power behind every song. Amazing!
Joshua has also mastered moving around at some speed now. His crawling has turned into pulling himself up and walking along. He is sooo super cute to watch and he claps himself and smiles at whoever will look at him.
He also budded his first tooth a week ago and today i noticed that another is starting to appear. I can't believe i have an 8.5 month old baby. I am really loving being a mummy now and cant wait to see him keep growing :)
Anyway, ive tried uploading videos and pics but it's not having any of it. So I'll do that at a later date!
Hope your all godo x

No comments:
Post a Comment