I love his face on this first picture...it was like 'daddy, stop taking pictures of me doing EVERYTHING'. As the photos went on, the clothes came off...it all got pretty messy!
However, the others are cute....he painted with a sponge brush but for some reason, whenever i give it to him, he sucks the paint off then uses it as a brush.
This is the result...
I love it a lot and think its super super cute...but then, I'm meant too :)We also had lots of friends round for Racellette (however you spell it) and pumpkin carving which was super fun. Penny took a zillion pictures so i just added one so you can see the end result. There were 10 of us so...5 couples...(i think thats right)
Pretty cool! We love Halloween.Joshua also celebrated bonfire night. Last year I was too huge to go anywhere, being due in less than two weeks. And i really missed it! I love fireworks! So Joshua and I headed to a 'bang less fireworks' display at Bristol Zoo. I can completely see why it was called bang-less and not silent! The fireworks were still pretty loud and I'm not sure the animals still wouldn't have been afraid. However, fortunately, Joshua loves popping, banging and whizzing so the fireworks were a huge hit! I don't have pictures I'm afraid but you can trust us when I say we had a blast. Sadly, Daddy was working so he missed it! But next time for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment