Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Mini photo shoot...and REAL photo shoots!

So I was desperate to have cute pictures done of Joshua and I...well actually I was desperate for David, Joshua and I to have pictures but as david hates the ca,era and smiling is like a chore for him when he sees one, i am happy to avoid him at all costs...in pictures that is :)
Anyway...so , my friends Penny, Leah and I and all our small boys headed to a beautiful park....1 minute from my house! LOVE THAT! So we snapped away and had some fun. The wind was VERY strong though so we only got a few where leaves were not attacking us and babies werent screaming etc...take a look...
So...they are ok but not great! So, because we are cheap skates, we down loaded a £5 voucher for a professional phot place that gives you a large print free. So we headed off there. Only, now I can see why they do the offer. They get people like us down there, take the CUTEST photos ever and then give you one, leaving you wanting more! Well, my wonderful husband HATES Christmas shopping for me...or anyone actually...so he said I could have some photos taken for my present. And my parents said they would pay some too. SO...lucky me...we came away with a HUGE package deal and the most beautiful pics EVER. Well...we will have them in 3 weeks and I am so excited. I never had pictures done before where i knew beforehand so i actually had make up on and dressed Joshua up cute! ha ha love it!
So, although i liek the above pictures...watch this space and prepare to be cutified!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Love the pics they're great!