Wednesday, 17 November 2010

LONDON BABY YEAH!!!

So ,in the summer I child minded my friends little boy for a day a week. He is an absolute angel and I loved every minute of having him. So when his mum asked how much she could pay or what could she buy, i waved her off!! I love jacob and Joshua loves having him here! Anyway, one day I went round to her house and she handed me an envelope. Inside was a card saying
'We're going to see WICKED in LONDON...travel and lunch included'
I was so so so eecited. I have wanted to see WICKED for so long and David never famcied it so we didnt want to waste the money paying for both of us when only one would appreciate it. ANyway, Penny and I decided we would make a weekend of it and go for the weekend. Girlie weekend away. We found out that the London christmas lights were turned on that wek so it markd the beginning of Christmas for me :)
So..here goes with the pictures...
Well...you cant do London without a map!! Ha HA...I really cant read maps, that was pennys job!
Harrods Christmas department!! We spent an hour or so there...oh its all so festive :)
In the Theatre waiting for the amazing show that was about to happen :)
London Christmas lights...Whoop!
ok there are loads i could upload but i wont because im so tired! but all in all, it was amazing! The hotel was....special...but we had a blast...and so much for having a full nights slepp away from the babies...we chatted for hours and came away more tired!!
All in all...AMAZING!! I recommend WICKED to EVERYONE, it completly blew me away with awesomeness :)

2 comments:

Bombshell Char said...

That's the show Pete and I saw when we visited London in 2008. Loved it, good choice.

Oh, and our hotel was "special" too. The water came out of the taps orange and there was a HUGE spider in the shower waiting to welcome us. But we still managed to enjoy ourselves and sang show tunes for the next several month--at least I did!

Nicole said...

So very cool and what a great friend! Wish I was in London going to Wicked! =)