Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Chub club...

So, i had to do something about my wobble! I got to the point (even before pregnancy) where i wasnt happy with the way i looked. My confidence started to lack especially after having samuel. Stretch marks and wobbly tummies and a sex life just dont go :) So, i decided that i would join weight watchers. I actually signed up for the monthly fee and i attend their meetings and i am loving it! the meeting are a nice little break as well. even though i take samuel in case he needs feeding, he hasnt yet and he has slept right through. My first week i lost 3.5 llbs. and im still going strong ha ha. Im really enjoying the challenge of making new foods and watching what i eat! 
I also have a friend who is doing it with me so its nice to be able to spend time with her and not have to worry about points as well as enjoying the benefits of getting and sharing tips!
So, wish me luck...in Joshys words 'enjoy chub chub' (chub club) :)

No comments: