Tuesday, 13 November 2012

New job...new beginnings

So that's right, I got a new job! I'm kind of super excited but yet nervous for a number of reasons. The job is lovely. It's a manager of an after school and holiday club.I work just afternoon's then full time in the holidays. Fir the next two years it's perfect.I will see the boys in the mornings and David will do holiday child care. However, it means josh has to start school earlier than we planned. I'm kind of excited for him but nervous about how it will be for him. He has never had childcare before so fingers crossed the tears don't last too long!
The school is amazing though,, not only on paper but in real life. We totally love it. Plus it's my new work place, so I'm excited to work there too and see from the window how he is doing. I'm going to be working with the older children so It-shirts all new and a learning experience for us all.
We are still looking for the right place for Samuel. After looking at 4 so far I'm still not happy for my happy little monkey to go to any of them! We have another viewing tomorrow so fingers crossed!
Speaking of happy boys, we have an adopted pet cat that likes to visit our house. And the boys love it. I'm going to try load a happy face picture of both boys at once... a rare occurrence...
Here they are smiling at the cat on the wall. Love these boys!

1 comment:

Bombshell Char said...

Good luck on the job, I hope you love love it! I should get a job too; then maybe I'd appreciate the time I have with my girls more.