Today as well as he past few weeks I have thought a lot about our sleeping baby! The due date we had was July 2nd. The baby would have been 2 tomorrow . It's been a lot of mixed feelings for me. We are so so blessed and grateful for our two children.we love our boys so much. And it's impossible to think bitterly about the past because we have had Samuel since we lost our baby. If that hadn't of happened we wouldn't have had him. However, it doesn't make it easier,it just replaces some of the hurt with gratitude.
I often wonder what they would have been like, how we would have coped having two so young. How joshy would have interacted with them. Of course I sometimes wonder (again) why we had to lose them. But at the same time I'm at peace. My family is perfect for us.For that I will always be grateful. I have learnt to believe and trust in a loving Heavenly Father who I trust to look after our baby until we meet again. And I look forward to that day when I can greet them with open arms.
But until then I will not waste a day wondering why,wondering what if etc. because I have my boys. And they make me so happy and are meant to be here right now living the life they do.
Families are forever...and so is the love that bounds us together x
1 comment:
A beautiful post Karen. It certainly resonates with me. And you are so right, families are forever, and that binding love has no end! Lots of love, Lucy xxx
Post a Comment