Monday, 23 September 2013

Disney land Paris

That's right, we went to Disney and Paris. And it's awesome. We had such a fun time. We had so much time together as a family and I wouldn't change here. We had two...well one and a half...very packed tiring days. We shared family rooms. And we travelled in a car and a ferry for a long time. But it was worth it. My family time without phones,Internet,tv and computers was the best thing. Then add Mickey Mouse and toy story fun and it was pretty much perfect.
Parades,slinky dog roller coasters, lolly pops, gift shopping for treats,bendy bus rides,croissants galore,Donald duck,tea cups,and Mickey Mouse pizza. Living the dream. 
I think one of my favourite memories will be me in a bed with Samuel and Joshua in a bed with David and it was super late. The boys were giggling,we were all laughing together and I just knew it was a moment we wouldn't forget. The boys were fab and I am sad to have to go back to normality! But take a look at some pictures...we love them and I hope we never forget the fun we had! Thank you to my wonderful brother and sister in law for their kindness and my family for giving us pocket money :) we loved every minute! 
Joshy got his favourite present,a gun. Obviously not a real one . He loved aiming at things I couldn't see ha ha. He was soooo cute carrying it in his pocket! Boys will be boys I guess.
Donald....the best duck around! He loved having cuddles from a duck!
Samuel thought this Rex was amazing. His treat from the shop was a toy Rex which he used to 'roaaaar' with all the way home! Super cute!
Both the boys loved all the rides. I was surprised with Joshy, he is usually so scared. I think Samuel is rubbing off on him :) they both giggled their way through the rides,Sam hilariously loud at times ! 

Mickey is the coolest mouse around! You can't help but love him!
We love Disney land Paris, and would go back again for sure!



No comments: