When we lost our baby, my brother and his wife were some of the people that supported us most and I knew they understood.
Whilst trying to build their family they lost 4 babies. Crazy sad huh. My heart broke for them, particularly the first time as I was also pregnant with joshy and we were so excited to be pregnant together. When she lost her angel I was so sad to see them hurting so much. And then they had to endure again and again ...
When we lost our angel, as much as it hurt, we already had one baby. Joshy waited for us and greeted us and helped ease an aching heart. It was made just that bit easier.
This past week though, I had a thought that played on minda few times over the week which, funnily enough I'd not thought of before. As I was watching my boys playing together in the bath I had the vision of my 4 angel nephews (they think their children were boys) and our angel playing together. Nothing particular, just playing. And it made me
smile...a lot. I keep re thinking the thoughts and I can honestly say I believe and know that they are together and watching over us and waiting for us.
I told my sister in law my thoughts, worried about how she may react. Her reaction was wonderful. She too feels like our children are causing chaos and having an awesome time together. A moment of happiness in a real and still very sad event. I'm so blessed to have the knowledge of eternity!
Friday, 18 October 2013
Angel cousins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful xx
Post a Comment