Friday, 9 May 2014

Our little athlete!

No kidding, this is Joshy... Running his fourth lap of a proper sized race track!
Ever since the London Olympics Joshy has enjoyed watching people partake in running races and swimming races! Well tonight, David and his young men group hired Cheltenham athletics club. So we seized the opportunity to take him along and let him try it for himself!
To say he loved it would be an understatement! In his bedtime prayer he said 'thank you for my skeleton that made me run really fast'. He loved it. And we couldn't believe he managed 1 lap never mind 2,3 and 4! I am so proud of the little guy... He didn't even break a sweat!
At the end he asked where his shield/trophy was... I honestly wish I had one with me to give him, he totally deserved it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love his prayer!