So yesterday David was having a geeky boy day and so I decided very last minute, to take the boys to visit my family on the train! That alone... The fact I thought of it... Was enough... But I did it! On my own! People are kind though. People helped me on and off the train, no one gave me or my children dirty looks, the ticket inspector let them punch holes and stamp their tickets. And the boys loved the 2.5 hr journey all the way to Manchester! We will definitely do it again and we will for sure make it a more regular thing! It was great to see my family, but especially my nieces. I miss living close to family and life long friends but I guess that is what makes the journey more fun 😄 here are some pictures from our couple of days way!
I love these kids... All of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment