Saturday, 28 June 2014

Joke time

I just have to write down Joshys latest thing! 
We introduced jokes. Ha ha even writing about it makes me laugh. It started off with a simple 'why did the chicken cross the road'? And he thought the answer 'to get to the other side' was ridiculous. Like, everyone knows that's why something crosses the road. So he asked us over and over again only changing chicken to car or pillow or dinosaur etc. and would then say 'just answer, you know why something crosses the road' ha ha. 
Then we did a doctor doctor. The conversation went like this...
'Doctor doctor I feel like a pair of curtains'
'Pull yourself together'
Why did he think he was a pair of curtains mummy?
I'm not sure Joshy , I think he was pretending' 
But did he pull himself? How? 
Why did he pretend to be curtains? That's silly. 

We then tried another...
'Doctor doctor, I think I'm invisible' 
'Next please' 

Joshy, do you get it? 
Yes I do. No. 
My turn mummy. Doctor dictor I think I'm a pillow. Next please. 

Ha ha que a lot of laughing and a million more jokes that arnt funny but the process is 😄 
I love that boy! 

No comments: