Wednesday, 16 July 2014

End of pre school

MWell well well... It's the end of an era! Joshy had his last day of pre school and did his play today. He was a bird in it... Not a very active bird I'll grant you, but the cutest bird by fat! However, he was a beautiful singing bird that made us proud. 
There he is, the one in white without his costume just a mask. Joshy hates costumes as a rule. Sometimes buzz can make an appearance but that's about it. I love that he won't give on to anybody. Although he will probably get told off at points for not conforming, I'm proud that he is strong willed and determined. 
Anyway, back to today. He was very excited that grandma had come to see his play and was happy to wave to us from the stage. He was even more happy to get picked up early and have more play time :) 
As much as I'm glad that Joshy is going to a different school, I'll kind of miss these little plays they do. We can see the progress Joshy ha made and it's hard to think that the person who will next be looking after him won't know him or love him as we do. It's hard to think he is going to have to make friends all over again. 
But here's to new adventures! And new learning and excitement! 
As the new shoes are purchased, the new back pack delivered and the uniform ordered, I can't help but wonder where my baby has gone! But I'm so proud of who he is becoming! 
We love you Joshy x


No comments: