We headed to the park and found out favourite patch to picnic in right by the lake. Samuel napped and Joshy and I played eye spy, paddled, chatted about new things for school, pretended to sleep. It was lovely. When Sam wake we all ate and then played football and wrestled and I took cute pictures and we fed the ducks. Two and a half hours passes by pretty quickly.
Then we headed to the pool. I warned Joshy it was important he helped as it was my first time doing this alone. Seriously it could not have gone better. Almost two hours in the pool and we loved it. They were fab in the changing room (minus a little slip) and did exactly what I asked. We all had such a fun time. Nd to top it off, David got home earlier than expected so I'm now having a rest! I'm so blessed! Our boys are simply great! Here's as few pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment