Monday, 25 August 2014

Gratitude


These past few weeks have been hard for a number of reasons and something I've been thinking about today is the fact that I sometimes just forget to be grateful. So unwanted to record some things that I am grateful for and that I know I should express more gratitude for more regularly (that's a bad sentence but it's late)! 
Vaccinations:I'm so glad my children and my husband and I are vaccinated against potential killer viruses! It's prevented a lot of pain these past few weeks! 
My sister in law Gina! 
We are more like sisters! And as I never had one of those, I kinda like that! 
She's one of the few people I can talk to and with about anything. And for the record, she is the nicest person you will ever meet! My brother is a lucky fella! 
My wonderful husband! He loves me and love that about him! 
Summer holidays that are paid for! Yes I work term time only which works out perfectly for our family and I love it! 
These monkeys: 
Pretty cute right! 
My winning streak at fantasy football 😄 always good to beat the hubby ha! 



No comments: