Joshy had his first school picture!
We are bias but we think it's pretty adorable!
Schools hard for him! And he's getting sicky and stressed a lot! I love this little dude!
This little nannies cheeky and adorable! His language is finally starting to come on now! He's a happy little dude although still frustrated sometimes! I love returning from work and knocking on the door. His voice and face when he realises it's me are priceless!
Baby girl/alien stresses me out! Her kicks are blocked by a wrongly placed placenta which means I don't feel her as much! Stress galore! But we already bought a few pink things, we are excited :)
I was going to add a davey picture but I have no recent ones! I will fix that!
But he is fab! He's doing really well at uni and is excited that Bristol City are doing so well nowadays :)
As for me, I'm exhausted!! So I'm going to sleep x



No comments:
Post a Comment