Monday, 24 November 2014

What is love??

Today as I was talking to Joshy over dinner he asked for some music on. We joked around saying that've could have it on if he could say three nice things about mummy. David joked sting he'd put it on if he said just one nice thing about daddy.  Joshy had no problem with either request which was nice (apparently I play with him and I make him food and am kind). However my favourite part occurred when (after he had the music wish granted by the way) we talked about love. I asked him what love was to which he replied 'kisses'. I asked him anything else and he said 'love is cuddles'. I think that's such a cute pair of answers to such a deep question. From the mouth of babes! Because actually, when I feel unloved, a cuddle and a kids... Although not always both depending on who from... Often makes life easier! How perceptive our children are :)

No comments: