It's been a random week! After our stay in hospital I made the decision that rest time after having Evie, was over. The boys need more attention and we needed a bit more routine again for the sake of us all.
So we have had lots more outside time, family time and less screen time. Of course, non if it would be any fun without a sword and a zelda costume :)
Worst selfie ever yet I love it! We have a little field at the end of our road and the boys love it! We made the most of the sunshine and had outdoor sword fights instead of in the lounge.
Although obviously that happened too :)
We also picked dandelions one day, to make a magic potion.
It sat in my kitchen for three days and I eventually got their permission to throw the stinky stuff away. But they loved mixing water and wild flowers together!
We also had early evening trips to the park. Sam and it went to soft play in the rainy day of the week. Evie slept through most of that thankfully!
Evie got a new play gym. The boys love to turn the music on for her. If she's in a good mood she'll lie there for a few minutes. She's getting better 😄
We've fed ducks, had picnics and bought flowers to plant next week. Joshy grew cress and made us all eat some. Even he did which was a miracle!
Evie finally realised that baths are actually quite nice...
Think I went crazy with bubbles but it's the first time she hasn't screamed. So I'll be sure to do bubbles again!
Ohhhh I also bought the dress for Evie's blessing! So cute! Plus a few treats for myself ha
All in all, a good week :)





No comments:
Post a Comment