The boys loved it, Evie slept through it and I was pleased I braved it. We also got time with our besties so a winner!
Sword fighting class!
Joshy was so excited to see real knights 😄 he had no worries about directing then to do his pose! One if my besties, Helen!
Joshy and Toby!
Today I took them all to bourton on the water to visit a dinosaur exhibition in bird land! The sun shine and we had a great time. The boys loved the trail and solving clues. They had snacks under a huge tree which they loved. They stroked tortoises, admired baby chicks and ran crazy in the park. Sam got friendly with a group of boys who chased him for ages with twig guns and he used his sword. He loved it. Joshy paddled in the freezing cold river and was so proud of himself! It was freezing, thank goodness for the sun to warm him up 😄 here's some collage pictures!






No comments:
Post a Comment