Since being married and having children it's been an overwhelming feeling of love that I've experienced most. (Unless you count the 10 days after each baby was born then it was anxiety) 😄
Whilst dating David we both remember experiencing together the feeling of knowing that we were supposed to be together and that us getting married was the right decision. I could never doubt the powerful feeling that overtook me... And him...at that time. Just pure love and dedication. Now I get to experience that type of feeling almost on a daily basis. With one child or another, or with my husband over and over again.
Which is great but yet sometimes I think my heart might burst! I feel incredibly blessed. More than I deserve. I feel overwhelmed at the responsibility we have to bring these precious children to a knowledge of who they are and what they are on earth to achieve. I feel like no matter what I do it will be wrong.
They test me, exhaust me, try my patience daily... Yet are the most caring, fun and adorable little people I have ever come across.
I love my family so much! I'm so grateful to have experienced and continue to be able to experience, true love!
I firmly believe that families are forever and feel so grateful for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment