We had fun using cross bows, painting pottery, playing in the park, doing lots of swimming, playing on the beach and feeding lots of ducks!
I decided that I need one of these swings in my lounge. Evie went straight off to sleep in it. And I was quite relaxed too :)
We went to a pet a pet session which we all loved. The boys held guinea pigs called peppa pig and monkey... They loved their silly names! We also stroked a hoglet, ducks, rabbits and a skunk! Fun!
Wouldn't be centre parcs without pottery painting! We made it a girlie trip this time and it was lovely!
Evie also did her first set of handprints on pottery! She wasn't overly impressed but didn't scream either! Itvwas worth it, super cute!
These boys love to shoot and had great fun aiming at different types if targets! We did have to teach the staff the difference between a bow and arrow and a cross bow but we won't focus too much on that ha ha!
We all had a great time! David and I even had a date night. Quiz night (skipping the payment by sitting outside and answering) and curry! Yummy!!
We love centre parcs and hope to go again another day for sure!









No comments:
Post a Comment