Monday, 12 October 2015

It's time to catch up!

It's been too long! I'm exhausted! But there is so much happening that I don't want to forget it. 
I'm just gonna do things in the order I remember/most fresh in my mind! 
First: Cheltenham literature festival. 
I managed to get tickets to take the boys to see Nick Sharrett. He is the kids author of shark in the park and then he also illustrates a zillion other popular kids books. The boys, especially Joshy, were very excited. 
He wore a crazy shirt and read some of his books and then did some drawings. Joshy was inspired by him and now wNts to be an artist. He has great potential is say, he's pretty good. 
This was the thank you picture he drew for nick sharratt. He gave it to him and nick wrote 'fantastic drawing' on the top. It made his day and now hangs proudly on our wall :)
We also bumped into peter rabbit! I mean who wouldn't want to cuddle him ;) (Sam apparently) 

No comments: