At the end of the summer there was a competition for children to draw a picture if them and their families eating their favourite veg. Well, our boys won.
Joshys picture came first in 5-7 category and over all
I think both pictures are awesome especially because I saw the work that went into them.
Well the prize was meeting the Cheltenham mayor and having tea with him. Plus a prize. Sam got a backpack and Joshy got some food cutter type thing. They weren't too excited for that but for the experience itself. It was truly a wonderful evening and I was/am so proud of our boys.
They were so pleased to meet him.
They got to hold his necklace and ask him all about his job. The mayor was very kind and patient, I was impressed. All in all itvwas such a nice evening, ended by Joshy rubbing up and shouting, as he hugged the mayor, 'thank your mr mayor, I love you'! So cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment