So each week at school Joshy has a dance teacher come in and teach the class a routine that tries to go along with their topic. Last year he was very nervous about it and it took him weeks to join in. This year he got stuck straight in. His theme is queens and castles. Perfect for Joshy who loves things like that. In his routine he was a knight and he got to put forward suggestions as to moves they could do.
Yesterday I went to see his class perform their routine. It was adorable. I was so proud to see him up there and doing it no questions asked. And even more proud when he struck his final pose which was as a knight and the whole class did the same! I wish I could have filmed it but it wasn't possible. And he was at the opposite end of the hall than I was so the pictures didn't turn out to well. But his face was awesome and he loved it.
This kid has come on so much, I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment