Monday, 25 April 2016

Evils first birthday!

OK so I'm on catch up now due to my phone getting rid of all the posts I'd made previously. 
This baby girl is now one! Can you believe it because I can't truly cannot! This year
r has been filled with so much joy because of her and the effect she has on our family. Her brothers adore her, we cannot get enough of her and anyone looking at her falls for the mischievous face she pulls at that.
Evoke started walking on her birthday...only a few steps but for sure it was walking. She has 7 teeth. A size 2.5g feet with the cutest shoes ever. She still doesn't sleep well at all and spends most nights cuddling me. But that's OK.  She sleeps with a little pink pig called piggly. She hates vegetables, will tolerate some fruit and loves pasta.
She's adorable. I'm so so glad we have her in our lives.
We went  to Bristol zoo for her birthday which was fun for everyone. We also got her a big balloon filled with feathers which she quite enjoyed. She's a spoilt with love girl from all those around her. ..and we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: